Energolukss is the leading full-service supplier of energy-efficient and sustainable backup and guaranteed power supply solutions in Latvia since 1997.
Our services are chosen by clients for whom professionalism, quality and experience are important. Energolukss also successfully uses the accumulated experience in providing energy-saving and electromobility solutions to customers.
With help of the experience and knowledge of our employees, we strive to provide customers with a complete sense of security, guaranteeing the most economically and technologically suitable solutions in the field of uninterrupted power supply and energy saving, as well as to help understand the need for these solutions.
The company is a leader in the supply, maintenance and repair of uninterruptible power supply and energy-saving equipment in the Baltics. We are leading experts in our industry.
We mean what we say – you can trust that. Friendly and personal attitude towards the customer and his needs, maintaining the same customer service standards for all employees of the company. Stability of long-term relationships for employees and partners. Continuous improvement of the working environment.
- Energolukss Ltd. was founded in 1997.
- In 1998, AEG SVS approved Energolukss as the official distributor of its backup power supply equipment in Latvia.
- In 1998, the license of the official representative of SDMO (now KOHLER-SDMO) in Latvia was received.
- In 2000, the largest rental generator park in the Baltics is established.
- In 2004, the company became a member of the Latvian Association of Electricians and Power Engineers.
- 2005 – 2006 Reconstruction of the guaranteed power supply network in Ķegums HPP, Pļaviņas HPP and Rīga HPP.
- In 2007, 3 generators with a total power of 4,620 kVA are delivered and installed to Rīgas ūdens.
- In 2007, a license was received from the official representative of Socomec in Latvia.
- In 2008, 3 x 1,000 kVA generators were delivered and installed in the data center DEAC.
- In 2008, the development and production of reactive power compensation equipment was started.
- In 2011, the distribution of Socomec‘s energy efficiency and control equipment begins.
- In 2012, 3 x 880 kVA generators were delivered and installed to Lattelecom (now tet).
- In 2014, the sale of ELX equipment was started and the largest UPS equipment warehouse in Latvia was established.
- In 2014, 3 x 1,250 kVA generators RBSSKALS were delivered and installed.
- In 2015, official distributor of Italfarad reactive power compensation equipment in Latvia.
- In 2016, the sale of portable generators under the Energolukss brand was started.
- In 2018, at that point the largest generator T1900 with a V16 Mitsubishi engine of 1,900 kVA for Z-Towers was delivered and installed.
- In 2019, the most powerful electric car charging station in Latvia was installed at Energolukss building – 100 kW.
- In 2019, the delivery of solar energy solutions to customers was started.
- 2019-2020. LVRTC delivered and installed 10 generators with a total capacity of 2 250 kVA.
- In 2020, solar panels with a capacity of 9 kW were installed on the roof of the Energolukss office.
- In 2020, the EV Maestro portal was launched – the management system of electric car charging stations.
- In 2021, the capacity of the modular electric car charging station installed at the office was increased to 150 kW, making it the most powerful public charging station in Latvia.